Minnesota State Fair

Image result for mn state fair
Events Name: Minnesota State Fair

Where: Mid-way between Minneapolis and St. Paul on 322 acre fairgrounds.

When: 12 days before and during Labor Day (This year August 22- September 2)

How Often: Takes place each year only around Labor day
Image result for mn state fair

Summary:
The Minnesota State Fair as known as "The Great Minnesota Get-Together," has many different activities including completions, livestock, fair rides, food, and much more. There are 2,300 hired staff during the fair that help with all sorts of jobs. With their help the atmosphere is like no other. With unique food that the average Joe cannot eat everyday it attracts millions of tourists. In fact in 2018 there was a total of 2,046,533 people, breaking a record on Saturday for the most attendance in history. At the moment the fair tickets are on sale for $11, but it will increase as the fair gets closer in date. All cost set aside the fair is truly unique because of all the different people that gather to try out things they never would before. If that be new rides, seeing a new animal for the first time, looking at beautiful art, or trying their first deep fried candy bar, there is plenty of first experiences that can be a tradition for your family for years.
Image result for mn state fair food
My Thoughts:
 I think that the state fair is totally worth the price to go. My family has been going ever since I could remember, and there is always something new we have not done yet. It is full of new things, and creates memories that will last forever. I recommend it to everyone, it does not matter if it is your first time or tenth time, it will always be a good time at the fair. It truly is a great get together to see what Minnesota is all about.
Image result for mn state fair
.

Comments

  1. I've never been to the state fair, and this post has me really intrigued to maybe go finally this next summer! Cute photos also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me so hungry! This makes me super excited for next years state fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to this state fair too but it definitely makes me want to go. This whole makes me hungry by just looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the state fair! We always make sure to go every year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to the state fair, but I would love to go eat all the good food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts