Quote

I choose this quote because it remind me of how I choose to live my everyday life, with a smile. The quote is another reminder to forget about the bad grade a got on a quiz and just smile. It is one mistake in my life and will not affect the rest of my life, so move on and focus on all of the good things I have in my life now. I try everyday to be the best self I can be and while doing it have a smile to spread the joy to others. Throughout my life I have been smiling and not sweating the small stuff, but lately I have been a little of course and am going to apply this quote in my life to get back on track. I am going to think about everything in my life that may have been something that I would have been worked up about and see that it all happened for a reason, if I let life take its course, not worry, and smile I will come out of it just fine. If I could think of one person this quote could be helpful to it would be my sister Emily, who at times needs a reminder to not sweat the little mistakes in life, stay positive, and not worry so much. If she had little reminders everyday I think it would be very beneficial. This quote overall reminds people to let go of their worries and focus on the good and positive things they have in their life and just smile! If I could make this quote into my own words it would say, "Life is a roller coaster, there are ups and downs, but remember everything in life happens for a reason, and smile while your on the ride."

Comments

Popular Posts