Farewell Post

Image result for farewell gif
Hello reader, sadly today is the last time I will be blogging. So, I am going to answer a few questions for you to wrap up my cooking blog. 

1. What do you think were your top 3 posts? Were these the most interesting? The most fun? The most creative? The most well-written?
My favorite blogs that I did were the Traditions Post, Quote Post, and also my Cooking Quote Post. The traditions post was all based on my family and the tradition of making lefse which has created many lasting memories. It is a little personal twist that ties in with how to make lefse. If you would like the recipe I will be attaching a link to my post later. Secondly, I loved my quote post, where I found a quote that related to my life, and described way. It was very personal and expresses how I try to live my everyday life. It is not about cooking but I really enjoyed working on it and I think many of you could relate to it. Lastly, I just loved doing the quote post so much I made another quote based on cooking, which expressed how people may think they are a terrible cook, but there is so much more to cooking then just the food.



If you would like to know more about any of these three post here are the links:
Traditions- https://alishafogelson.blogspot.com/2018/12/traditions.html 
Quote- https://alishafogelson.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-choose-this-quote-because-it-remind.html
Cooking Quote- https://alishafogelson.blogspot.com/2019/01/cooking-quote.html


2. Which 3 blogs from your classmates did you think was the most creative or fun to visit?Out of all of my fellow bloggers the ones I enjoyed the most were Makayla's, Bri's, and Annika's bog. Makayla's blog was a lifestyle blog were she expressed what she did daily and some way to work through stressful times, like studying for a test. She goes in depth with her life and shares stories that many people can relate too. Bri's blog was a home decor/ design blog that help many people with some ideas around the house and how to do many things. She can help the average college student with some dorm room ideas to her own personal remodels being done to her house. She is very insightful and has many creative twist to it. Lastly, Annika's blog is also a lifestyle blog, she go so in depth and personal with her life it is amazing how much she share, with lots of pictures of the events you will never get bored.She also post some how to's and has some other interesting blog that could help or connect with you. 


If you would like to look at any of these three amazing blogs check the links below: 
Makayla's- https://makaylaschutz.blogspot.com/
Bri's- https://briebensteinerblog.blogspot.com/
Annika's- https://annikaslifeblog.blogspot.com/

3. We added memes, quotes, gifs, videos, avatars, and sidebar gadgets to our blogs. Which one did you like making the most? Why? Describe and add an image to fit your choice.

My favorite thing to make from my blog hand down is the quote. I love cooking but if I had to choice another theme to my blog I would do a quote a day and explain the meaning behind it. It was so fun to express what the quote meant to me and recreate it in my own words. It was another side to myself that was expressed to the view and something that many could or may have related to. The quote was all about living life with a smile and to not sweat the small stuff, if you are in need of a little reminder here is the quote down below.


4. What is a post that we should have done but didn't? Describe.

I think that we should have done a vlog post. Everyone vlogs a day in their life, or an event that they are doing and post it on their blog. It does not have to be to long just create and have some fun with it. This is another way to blog without writing, and could be a challenge.
I truly hope that everyone of you took something out of my blog to take into your lives. Have a great day and goodbye for now!
4. What is a post that we should have done but didn't? Describe.

Comments

Popular Posts