Pick From the List Post

Image result for apple cider
Image result for christmas lights on house
Image result for sled on four wheeler
Describe 3 traditions you have every year at this time with your family?
My family just started a new tradition were we all by a cheap little gift and play a game to see who wins the gift. This year we are all buying gift cards so everyone walks away with a gift card after the game. Another tradition is always making apple cider, not store bought but homemade. It is about the best thing I have every had and I love making it with my mom, and grandma, then after we all watch A Miracle on Thirty-Fourth Street. Finally my dad, sister, and my brother all jump in the car on Christmas day and drive around down late at night looking at everyone Christmas lights while eating some cooking and drink hot cocoa. 
The Christmas tree debate - do you get a real or fake one? Why? 
Fake, I have two cats, and it was a real mess to clean up each year when we had a real tree.
Are there any gifts you want in particular this year? 
What are they? I do not really want anything this year, so I think I really only want things that would be beneficial at college next year.
What is your best holiday memory? 
My favorite Christmas memory is my uncle driving the four wheeler and pulling me and my cousins on sides every year.
What is your worst holiday memory?
 Everyone holiday there is always one person that gets sick, so one year almost my whole family was sick on Christmas, we never know why it just happens.

Image result for Rachael Ray Cooking Quotes
Whatever it is you want to do, take a job in that field. You will learn by experience and, slow and steady, you'll get it done! -Rachael Ray 

Rachel Ray is a famous celebrity chef that has a day time cooking and lifetime  show called Rachael Ray is an author, and businesswomen. Rachel Ray makes her living by her show, and selling products like her cook books, and cooking tools, etc. She mainly lives in New York City, and is married to John Cusimano but do not have kids. the quote I shared says it all Rachael Ray believes that people should do what they love as a career and learn to do well. This I believe is great advice that inspires many people. some of her achievements include: 
2017Nominee
People's Choice Award
Favorite Daytime TV Host
2013Nominee
Daytime Emmy
Outstanding Talk Show Hos
2014Nominee
Daytime Emmy
Outstanding Talk Show Host
2011Winner
People's Choice Award
Favorite TV Chef
2009Nominee
OFTA Television Award
Best Host of a Talk or Service Show

These are all proud accomplishments of Rachael Ray that shined a light on her experience with her talk show, and cooking. Other accomplishments may include her creating her own brand and being one of the most well-known cooks in America, and considered a legend.







Comments

Popular Posts