Survey



 Makayla S. Brianna E. Annika W.


What is one food that you could not live without?
Tacos
Ice Cream
Apples

What meal do you consider a comfort food?
Soup
Chips
Grilled Cheese

What is your favorite cooking tool?
Fork
Personally not a huge cooking gal.
A knife

What is your least favorite food, and why?
Lettuce, it tastes gross
Bacon, tastes like fat.
Broccoli, it tastes gross and stinks up the house.

If you could cook anything what would it be?
Tacos
Probably just start simple and learn.
Those fluffy cheesecakes from Japan.

What is a go to recipe that you cook?
Grill cheese with ham
Hot dish from grandma
Pasta

What would your last meal be?
Pizza
A hamburger loaded
Pizza

What is your favorite meal that your mom/guardian cook?
Meatball Subs
Hamburger noodle
My mom doesn't cook.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Chipotle
Red Robin
Noodles & Company

What meal do you prefer, breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Why?
Lunch or dinner because I'm not a breakfast person.
Dinner, it's the best food.
Dinner, I barely eat breakfast and lunch.

If you had an unlimited amount of money what cooking tool would you buy?
I don't know
Probably a nice mixer for my mom.
One of those huge industrial mixers

What food could you eat every day?
Pizza
Fruit
Grilled cheese

Do you have an ultimate cooking fail? If so, explain.
No
No, I wish
No, I'm a pro

Do you prefer salt or pepper?
Pepper
Salt
Salt

Who is the best cook in your family?
Mom
My mom, duh

Me!


Comments

Popular Posts